1. Cut your construction paper in a rectangle shape.
2. Print your Despicable Me welcome label and cut it small than the rectangle construction paper to frame it.
3. Glue your welcome label to the construction paper and draw where you are going to hole punch on your construction paper.
4. Hole punch where you took measurements and insert the minty yarn in the holes to create a bow.
5. Lean your sign to a small vase and Hooray, you did it! Enjoy.
Food & Favors:
Collect stripe straws and print some minion valentines cards. Hole Punch on opposite sides of the printable card and insert the straws in the card. What a cute way to drink up your refreshments.
Add some balloons and themed birthday sign to your party location to create a charming and very carefree feel to the atmosphere.
A minion birthday cake such a very appropriate for Despicable Me theme party! Look how fun this cake looks? This cake makes anyone want to be a minion.
As said on the invitation, "Assemble the Minions, We are celebrating!" Here is simple but cute birthday invitation for any Despicable Me themed party.
Want to throw a Despicable Me birthday party? Contact Giggle Bean today. Giggle Bean specializes in children's birthday parties, events and showers of all kinds in the Hampton Roads region of Virginia.
Minion Welcome Sign: PrettyLilPartiesLV
Candy Bar: Bow Ties & Bliss
Balloons: Pearl St. Design Co
Game: Beverly Morales- Tan